Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Okay Ladies, today I am going to review a mascara I purchased a while ago. It is actually from when the Olympics were on, hence the white tube. I know its pretty old,  but whatever!

 This mascara claims to "max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look."- Cover girl website. I really do like this mascara. I have it in black-brown which is okay, but I prefer black. I really love this white packaging and I like the orange too, but not as much. I honestly like the formula because I feel like it isn't too wet or too dry. It is just the right consistently. I have fairly long lashes that stick straight out. This mascara makes them look thicker but doesn't really hold their curl. I think that if you have naturally curled lashes that it would hold your curl better. I don't put on many coats of the mascara and it leaves me with a nice daytime lash look. Sometimes I will put on many coats with the mascara and it gives me a more dramatic look. I do think that this mascara is better for a natural look though. This mascara usually doesn't clump on me.  I think that this mascara doesn't smudge or come off throughout the day, but I have noticed flakes beneath my eyes at the very end of the day. This mascara comes off very easily when I wash my face at the end of the day.
I really like the brush. It's easy to separate and grab every lash when using. I feel like I can get every little lash with this mascara wand. This is a good mascara from the drugstore. I haven't tried many mascaras, but I really do like this one. It is fairly priced for the quality of the mascara. I would give this product a 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment